Monday, October 5, 2009

Finding Causes of Baby Vomitting

Today my baby girl vomitted again. She vomitted around 1 time each week. I am not very sure what's the caused of her vomitting. She is my first, and I am kinda blurred as to what's happening.

I've asked her pediatrician previously, what could be the caused of vomitting. But this was when my baby girl was still less than 3 months old. By then, it is quite normal for baby to vomit due to very immature digestion system.

I was advised there were 3 reasons of baby vomitting, and these are:
- baby is sick
- baby is too full
- gulping air during milk feeding

But now that my baby is 8,5 months old, am not sure whether the above still apply. For sure, she is not sick, she doesn't gulp air during milk feeding. Too full? Not sure. It is already 2 hours apart from last milk feeding to when I gave her fruit puree just now. I am thinking of any other possible causes of baby vomitting. Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment