Thursday, August 27, 2009

Surprises From My 7 Months Old

The very first day I am completely well after being ill for 2 week long, there is a surprise waiting for me. The not very good news is that my baby kinda forget her mommy already, after her mommy "disappear" for 2 weeks. She used to always smile so widely and kicks her legs in excitement even at the glance of my silhouette from far away. But now, she is just looking at me with big question mark in her face, and followed by a frown. Ouch. Apparently it doesn't take very long time for a baby to estrange her own mother!

This doesn't make me sad though, as I am so happy to be able to kis her, cuddle her, and hug her in my arms again.

Another surprise awaits me. When I fed her solid, and she wasn't in a very good mood for food, she cried so loudly with her mouth wide open. Then I saw two white spots at her bottom gums. Wow!!! Her teeth has finally made their appearance! Luckily she sail through her teething process, no crankiness or fussiness, no fever or diarrhoea. Now I must start buying gauze cloth to clean her teeth. Back then, I was advised by my dentist not to brush baby teeth and better wait till at least 1 year or more, just to make sure the teeth will sit well in her vulnerable gums. Okay dentist. Mama will do whatever needs to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment