Thursday, September 24, 2009

High Chair for Baby

Now that Raelene can sit quite steadily, I put her on high chair during meal times. I've been using bouncer chair, but since the chair does not have shoulder straps, and she's getting more and more active everyday, it is no longer safe using the bouncer. She would just try to peek what's underneath the chair. Yeah, she's just that curious.

This high chair is especially bought from Indonesia and hand-carried all the way to Singapore. This particular brand, BabyDoes, is so much praised and used by my friends. Even my friend staying in Singapore would go to Indonesia and carry this high chair to Singapore too.

I asked my relative to buy it for me, and my hubby carried it to Singapore. I didn't check the chair by myself though, just fully trust on friends' recommendations. But, it turned out that this high chair is the new model from BabyDoes, meanwhile the one receiving all the praises is the old model. The tray table of this new model cannot be adjusted as the old model. What a pity. And what a waste of time and efforts of bringing this high chair all the way to Singapore. Oh well, lessons learnt.

But Raelene surely enjoys sitting on her high chair. I guess because it allows her to see more things around her from her high chair.



Quick mommy! Food please!


Well, at least the chair color looks good. Hohoho

2 comments: