Friday, September 18, 2009

My First Pearls

It's quite exciting to see those pearls poking through her gums. I spotted white spots on her gums when she was 7 months old, and yet her teeth just don't really poke through all the way yet.

But now she's 8 months old, she can already flash that teethy smile. Hoho. Kinda miss her toothless smile though. But am more excited waiting for the next teeth to show up.

My Much-Awaited Pearls


I am still cleaning her teeth using gauze cloth. Not sure when I should start cleaning her teeth using toothbrush. My mom said that it might be too early to brush her teeth using toothbrush, but am not certain whether this holds true as nowadays there are just so many things developed to cater baby needs. Do share your opinion though. Really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment