Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sit Down Properly On 8 Months Mark

Time has passed very quickly. It just felt like I've just given birth to my daughter, Raelene, yet she's already 8 months old now, and counting. The sleepless nights and very very tiring night feedings are only vague memories by now. It is so much fun playing and communicating with my little one. She's surely one social butterfly (oh well, at least I hope so by seeing how active, playful and cheerful she is). Do you know the feelings when you just can't get enough of the smiles, the laughs, even the cries sound so irresistably cute to me.

Just took some photos of Raelene when she turned 8 months. She surely loves the camera, especially if accompanied by jiggling her rattles, she just kept on laughing and squealing non stop. Am I just so blessed being able to stay home and spend so much quality time with her.

Here are some of her photos.
She can sit steadily now. Something she never really do before, as she prefers to crawl than anything else. What a milestone to remember.


She just loves the roly poly 8. Kept on playing with it. Picking it up, put it in her mouth, taste it, throw it away. Then pick it up again, taste it again, and the cycle just keep on repeating.

Ooh. I hope I can be the one to discipline her when she grows older, since my hubby is almost never around except on weekends. Hope I have the heart to do it. Hoho. It's gonna be a tough job though, being the "bad cop" to my forever-will-still-be-my-little pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment